Sunday, October 19, 2014

Moreleta Kloof Nature Reserve–18 October 2014

I realized, as I was preparing for this blog post, that I haven’t created any posts between my last post (of Moreleta Kloof Nature Reserve - MKNR), and this one, even though I have been taking pictures all over in between. I will have to rectify that some time!

Anyway, MKNR is one of my favourite places to visit for 4 reasons:

  1. It is free to visit the reserve;
  2. You can walk through the reserve (many come to do some jogging here);
  3. You essentially get much closer to the animals;
  4. It is only 7km (4.35mi) from where I live.

So, here are a few of the pics I shot in the 3 hours I spent here.

Cardinal Woodpecker

The pic above is of a Cardinal Woodpecker

 

Impala

Impalas checking me out, wondering what their next move should be.

 

Zebra

Zebra having breakfast.

 


Created with flickr slideshow.

No comments: